So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at least a little matching going on. So everyone sat on the couch, we set the timer, and voila...
 |
| Too much sun, better try again... |
 |
| Ok, this isn't any better. Let's shut the blinds. |
 |
| Will's turn to try. He's adjusting the settings. Uh, oh. Eddy is not happy. |
 |
| Better nurse him while Will is messing with the camera. |
 |
| "Everyone, lets try this setting." |
 |
At this point Frank wanted to read a book, which was then stolen by his brother and confiscated by their mother. Roger is extremely bored.
|
 |
| Funny faces everyone. |
 |
| Ummm, are we done? |
At this point, the batteries died so I had to find new batteries. Frank was hungry, had to give him a few almonds to tide him over. I think I've got it, hurry before the camera dies again.
 |
| You can tell how excited all these guys are about this photo shoot. |
 |
| Hurry up Mom! |
 |
| Smile, so we can eat lunch. |
 |
| Only one more picture, I promise. |
|
|
|
So that was our photo. I'm sure those of you who have tried to take any picture with kids can completely understand the mayhem. It was comical to me, so I thought I would share. Fun times at the Bluemel house. :)
7 comments:
Love this.. And I can totally relate, hahaa ;) Very cute family though! :)
How funny! Even through all the chaos, everyone looks so adorable! Eddy is so cute!
That looks all too familiar- I love it! Tanner and Dallin keep asking if Roger and Allen can come and visit this summer :)
I like how you keep a joyful attitude through it all! Such handsome boys!
HA.. this was great!
Oh Becky! I'm such a horrible friend! I haven't even called you since we've been in Texas. I can't believe how big the boys are and I don't think I've seen a picture of Frank (maybe from the hospital or newborn). Crazy! Love the documentary. And I'm sure that's how it would go at our house too, except I don't know if I've tried:)
Loved this! Last year when we had pictures done, we had all the boys pics taken seperately and then had them photoshopped together. The only way I'll ever be able to have a picture with them all together and smiling. :)
Post a Comment