Cheetah Party

Cheetah Cake!

Allen just had a birthday, and we finally had his party.  When I asked him what kind of party he wanted, he said a cheetah party.  So I asked him what you do at a cheetah party, and here is what he came up with.

Cheetah Hats
Each boy got to decorate a piece of paper into cheetah skin, and then we rolled them into hats.  Nothing professional, but they turned out pretty cute.

Cheetah Memory Match
This was just printed images off Google of different cheetahs.

He got one!(Sorry for the blur.  Cheetahs are pretty fast.)
 It was actually harder than we had anticipated, so we only played until everyone got at least one match. 

Eating Cheetohs
We had cheetah races and then ate Cheetohs.  Those cheetah boys were so fast I forgot to take their pictures.

Everyone with their cheetah hats


He's pretty happy about the cake.
 I was pretty pleased with how the cake turned out. I wasn't sure if I could do a shaped cake, but apparently I can. 




Looks like he'll get his wish.
So that was the cheetah party.  Everyone seemed to have a great time.

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Whoaa.. Becky, that cake is amazing!! Way to go, and that looks like such a fun party! Happy birthday Allen!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Fun! And way to go with the cake, it looks amazing!

thesearlesociety said...

Looks like an awesome party and what a cool cake! I really need to call you! I guess I keep forgetting I live closer now and there's not such a huge time difference.

Megan Erickson said...

Awesome party! That cake is great!

Emilee said...

I *love* the cake! Never would have thought of making spots with chocolate chips... gonna have to remember that one. :)

Great job on what looks to be a really fun party!

Amy O. said...

Clever, clever. That cake looks awesome!

Lego Meets Machine

Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos.  Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...