So being pregnant this time has made me not want to cook dinner. Not much sounds very appetizing and my normal cooking brain has left me. One thing we've been enjoying a lot of lately is soup. I haven't made much soup in recent years because one of my children thinks it is a kind of torture to eat it. Lately he hasn't complained near so much, and the experience hasn't been all that bad. In fact, some of these soups have been getting 10 ratings(I have my family rate dinners so I know if it is a good idea to repeat recipes.).So here are some of those yummy soup recipes we've been eating.
Tomato Soup
Potato Soup
Chili - recipe from a friend(if you want it, just ask)
Chicken Noodle - recipe in Better Home & Garden Cookbook
Hamburger Vegetable Soup - recipe in Better Home & Garden Cookbook
French Onion Soup - recipe in Better Home & Garden Cookbook
I'm sure there are other many delicious soups out their to try, so if you have a good one feel free to pass on the recipe. I have a hard time following recipes to the "T" so adjust them to your liking as I did(most of my alterations were small: more or less of spices I like kind of thing, although for the potato soup I just used milk and cheddar and in smaller quantities than called for and it was still delicious).
Happy soup making!
1 comment:
Check out my blog. I do have some new soup recipes.
Cindy
Post a Comment