My kids always have a little too much fun when they are sick... kind of. Despite fevers and feeling tired and icky, they get to watch movies, drink soda and juice, eat jello, and not have to clean up at all. Granted, with all the movie watching, the house stays a little cleaner. I think one of the first things they say when they are sick is, "Mommy, I don't feel very good. Can I have some soda?"
Roger has had a fever. Hopefully its not THE flu or anything like that. Who knows. It seems like everyone is getting sick that we know. He slept a lot better last night, though, which was definitely nice for me. And today, no fever, but we are playing it safe. The rest of us are washing hands like crazy. I'm trying to keep things disinfected, and I'm gargling salt water and doing my nasal rinses to avoid whatever is going around.
I have been knitting like crazy during movie time, which has been fun for me. I figure since we can't leave the house I might as well do something I enjoy. I'll have to post more on the knitting later, but I'll just say I forgot how much I like it. It's nice to pick up old hobbies.
So hopefully our sick days will be over soon, but at least we are trying to make the most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lego Meets Machine
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
-
The things our kids say... Eddy: Mom, can I have Walter? Mom: No. He's mine. Eddy: He's not yours! That's not fair! Mom: (l...
-
So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at l...
-
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
1 comment:
Sounds fun, I'm coming over to your house next time I get sick!! haha!! I'm glad your little ones are feeling better! =)
Post a Comment