1. Sometimes I feel like I don't do enough as a mom to prepare my kids for the world at large. This made me feel like I am doing a few things right.
2. I try to always eat meals with our kiddos. Maybe not the most adult conversation while Will is at work, and sometimes I feel like I could pull my hair out with all the silliness my boys produce at the table, but at least we are together.
3. The kids obviously appreciate the fact that we eat our meals together.
I love being a mom. It is hard to stay home sometimes and do all the mundane tasks, but I am here for my kids and apparently they notice and appreciate it. We have good and bad times together. This weekend as we were listening to General Conference, there were lots of good talks and many themes, but one I did notice was the importance of being consistent with our kids and keeping the lines of communication open with them. I know I'm not a perfect mom, but I'm glad I can be a mom to my kids and be here for them when they need me. They are our future, and I just hope I can do right by them.
1 comment:
You are such a good mom!!!
Post a Comment