Today I moved our couch farther back in the living room to make space to lay out quilt blocks for a RS project I am working on. After I had picked up the blocks, the boys had fun with the space and just ran around in circles. For some reason kids really enjoy simple pleasures like that. The pictures aren't near as telling as the audio clip. (Ok, I can't figure out how to put the audio clip on here. My camera doesn't have audio, so I recorded it on my Sansa. If I figure out how to get it on here I will update this post.)
The Laughter of the Children
When I was a teenager my mom had these silly smiley face dolls that vibrated and laughed, followed by a, "That's funny!" I always kind of wondered how they got the laugh to sound the way it did. Now I have come to realize that that is just how a kid laughs(or at least mine).
Today I moved our couch farther back in the living room to make space to lay out quilt blocks for a RS project I am working on. After I had picked up the blocks, the boys had fun with the space and just ran around in circles. For some reason kids really enjoy simple pleasures like that. The pictures aren't near as telling as the audio clip. (Ok, I can't figure out how to put the audio clip on here. My camera doesn't have audio, so I recorded it on my Sansa. If I figure out how to get it on here I will update this post.)
Later the boys wanted a treat and Roger came up with this idea. :) Yes, it is mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. I like that my kids are still easy to please(or at least they were tonight).
Today I moved our couch farther back in the living room to make space to lay out quilt blocks for a RS project I am working on. After I had picked up the blocks, the boys had fun with the space and just ran around in circles. For some reason kids really enjoy simple pleasures like that. The pictures aren't near as telling as the audio clip. (Ok, I can't figure out how to put the audio clip on here. My camera doesn't have audio, so I recorded it on my Sansa. If I figure out how to get it on here I will update this post.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lego Meets Machine
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
-
The things our kids say... Eddy: Mom, can I have Walter? Mom: No. He's mine. Eddy: He's not yours! That's not fair! Mom: (l...
-
So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at l...
-
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
No comments:
Post a Comment