Kitchen Reorganization

The last few days have found me in the kitchen reorganizing. I was getting fed up with my unorganized approach that I've put up with for too long, so I started over. Everything out, and reorganized, then put back in again. I've got to say, so far its looking pretty good. I got lots of help, from everyone at home, but also from a few sisters who give good advice from afar. I look forward to enjoying my time in the kitchen with everything under control and helping me be a better homemaker.

Here's a few before and afters of the upper cabinets. :)

Note the empty canning jars, overflowing bottles, and all those spices!!!

These corner shelves were empty because I had taken out all the canned food that wasn't fitting.


Too much space for so few dishes.


A place for everything and everything in its place.

I ended up moving the spice rack to the counter, but now the rest fit in the cupboard.


Now I can see what canned foods I have. My main objective!

Thanks to everyone who helped me. For some reason, I can clean and organize spaces I don't own, but mine just overwhelm me a bit. As I look at this picture I can see that my bulletin board needs some attention, but one thing at a time. :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Great Job! When are you coming down to help me orgainize my kitchen? (Or pick another disorganized room of your choice!)

Lego Meets Machine

Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos.  Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...