So Frank started walking and I caught this video. Priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lego Meets Machine
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
-
The things our kids say... Eddy: Mom, can I have Walter? Mom: No. He's mine. Eddy: He's not yours! That's not fair! Mom: (l...
-
So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at l...
-
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
6 comments:
AWWhhhh.. that is awesome, and his little "I did it!!" at the end is toooo cute!!! Go Frank!!! =)
That is sooooo cute!!
I can't decide is it the walking or the talking that is cuter. You rock Frank!!!!!!!!
Go Frank!!! Too cute!
Very cute! Love that you got it on video!
Aww! You guys are so cute! I found your blog and I am so happy!
http:littlecountrybumpkins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment