This is my boy who refuses his jacket. I'm not sure why. It will be cold and he still does not want it. I let him not wear it thinking that someday he will learn. We have yet to reach that day. Note in this picture he is dripping. We just walked my boy who wears 2 jackets at the same time to school. Hmmm... Well, at least we had fun "Singing in the Rain."
The Boy Who Refuses His Jacket
This is my boy who refuses his jacket. I'm not sure why. It will be cold and he still does not want it. I let him not wear it thinking that someday he will learn. We have yet to reach that day. Note in this picture he is dripping. We just walked my boy who wears 2 jackets at the same time to school. Hmmm... Well, at least we had fun "Singing in the Rain."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lego Meets Machine
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
-
The things our kids say... Eddy: Mom, can I have Walter? Mom: No. He's mine. Eddy: He's not yours! That's not fair! Mom: (l...
-
So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at l...
-
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
1 comment:
I got some weird comments from some guy a while back too.. I almost put our family blog on private, but didn't wanna go through the hassle of inviting everybody.. especially since I'm not sure anybody reads it, ha!! I just put it on comment approval instead. I like reading your blog.. I hope if you do go private again, I can get an invite to see it! =)
Post a Comment