Halloween



Happy Halloween!

I have a bit more blogging to catch up on, but as for today, it is Halloween and I thought I would share. Since it is on Sunday, we didn't do anything today. Friday afternoon we went to Will's work for their annual trick or treating event. Here are the kids all dressed up.

Pirate and Elmer Fudd

Friday night we went to my parents house so the kiddos could join with their cousins to go to my Dad's ward party. Then they went back to Grammy and Papa's for a movie and sleepover. They had a blast. Yesterday we had a "spooky dinner." Candlelight dinner with hot dog mummies, deviled eyeballs, and breadstick bones. The kids loved it! The batteries on the camera died, so no pics of what we did, but here are the ideas I used.


It was a fun time and I think our spooky dinner will be a new tradition.

2 comments:

all about the girls said...

Love the costumes! Cute cute!

Megan Erickson said...

Very cute costumes! And that is one cute baby.. Frank that is!

Lego Meets Machine

Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos.  Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...