I love homemade bread, but I'm kind of finicky with texture. Light and fluffy sounds just about right. I'm still working up to meeting prior years bread quota, what with a baby and all ... I'm doing my best. So last night I made some bread, because it was much needed. Will pulled the loaves out of the oven for me(I think I was falling asleep in the chair), and I thought they looked a little blonde, but still nice looking. I was about to get ready for bed when Will decided he wanted some warm bread. Who can refuse? So I joined him. He handed me a slice of bread and butter, and I almost gagged. Doughy bread!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand doughy bread. I gag at almost every bite. I couldn't even finish it, but Will loved it! This morning I baked my toast in the oven just to dry it out as much as possible. The kids didn't even want their bread toasted hardly, and thoroughly enjoyed the soft gooey texture of doughy bread. To each his own I guess, but for me, I like my bread well done, not medium rare.
How do you like your bread?
I love homemade bread, but I'm kind of finicky with texture. Light and fluffy sounds just about right. I'm still working up to meeting prior years bread quota, what with a baby and all ... I'm doing my best. So last night I made some bread, because it was much needed. Will pulled the loaves out of the oven for me(I think I was falling asleep in the chair), and I thought they looked a little blonde, but still nice looking. I was about to get ready for bed when Will decided he wanted some warm bread. Who can refuse? So I joined him. He handed me a slice of bread and butter, and I almost gagged. Doughy bread!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand doughy bread. I gag at almost every bite. I couldn't even finish it, but Will loved it! This morning I baked my toast in the oven just to dry it out as much as possible. The kids didn't even want their bread toasted hardly, and thoroughly enjoyed the soft gooey texture of doughy bread. To each his own I guess, but for me, I like my bread well done, not medium rare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lego Meets Machine
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
-
The things our kids say... Eddy: Mom, can I have Walter? Mom: No. He's mine. Eddy: He's not yours! That's not fair! Mom: (l...
-
So, today after church we attempted to take family pictures. I had told the kids to all put vests on so there would be at l...
-
Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos. Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...
No comments:
Post a Comment