41 Weeks and... Waiting

Every day I wonder if this is the day we get to have our baby. My patience is wearing thin and sometimes I wonder if I will be pregnant forever. But that's pretty much impossible. All in all, its been a good pregnancy and I've really felt pretty good.

The kids are excited. Roger likes to feel baby moving in my tummy. One day we were cuddling and baby started kicking Roger and we just laughed and laughed. Allen would enjoy it too if he could only hold still long enough to actually see or feel it. One day I was trying to get Allen to feel the baby and he said, "Is he coming out right now?" It was cute. Will insisted on taking a picture of me with my big belly for documentation purposes.


So one of these days we will have our baby. He has been long awaited, and we're so excited.

3 comments:

Cheryn said...

I'd say that belly looks just right for labor to start anytime now (= You are such a cute preggo, and in general too! Good luck with the labor & delivery.

{hugs!}

Kristi said...

Ouch! That does not look comfortable! Get that baby out!

Annie said...

Oh Becky!!! I totally feel for you! Phoebe was late and it was HORRIBLE!!! I hope that because I'm late in reading this, that the baby is happily cuddled in your arms right now.

Lego Meets Machine

Roger is really into electronics lately. Combine that with his love for Legos.  Tonight Will challenged him to make a replica of a CNC mac...